Worlds largest pre-seed accelerator has 225 chapters world wide
The Founder Institute provides high-potential entrepreneurs and teams with the support network and structured growth process needed to get to traction and funding, and build something that matters.
Since 2009, the Founder Institute has helped over 4,500 Alumni raise over $950M funding, get into seed-accelerators, generate traction, recruit a team, build a product, transition from employee to entrepreneur, and more (see the FI 10 Year Impact Report here).
Since 2017, the Founder Institute Texas chapters in Austin and Houston have helped launch over 65 companies across the state with Texas graduates raising over $1M in pre-seed and seed capital to date. Notable FI Texas graduate companies include Accelerate3D, Check App, Prowess, Radical Girl Gang, and knowRx, SecondMedic, and more.
Statewide partnerships the Founder Institute Texas carries into Dallas include the South by Southwest Conference & Music Festival (SXSW), MassChallenge Texas, Sputnik ATX, BEAM Angel Network, Hello Alice, A-Player Media, and MediaTech Ventures.
To celebrate the launch, the Founder Institute will host several free online startup events in Dallas, where you can learn from top entrepreneurs and hear more about the program from the comfort of your home:
- Scaling a Company With a Diversity First Culture (Online Event)
2020-09-29, 12:00 PM
- Launching a Fast-Growth Startup in 2020, with David S. Rose & Gust Launch
2020-10-06, 05:00 PM
- Building Great Startup Communities: A Chat with Investor & Author Brad Feld
2020-10-13, 11:30 AM
- Making the Leap from Employee to Entrepreneur in Dallas (Online Event)
2020-10-13, 06:30 PM
- Growing Digital Communities: How Startups Can Win Customers Through Thought Leadership (Online Event)
2020-10-15, 06:00 PM
- Designing a Business for Change – Fireside Chat with Kim Kovacs & Steve DeAngelo (Online Event)
2020-10-21, 06:00 PM
- Online Female Founder Roundtable: How to Get Ahead in Dallas
2020-11-04, 06:30 PM
The experts that have been critical in bringing the Founder Institute to Dallas include local startup leaders Martin Martinez (Managing Director, Founder Institute Texas) and Molly Walsh (Programs Director of Dallas Founder Institute, Founder of MW.Consults). The team will also introduce new roles like Entrepreneurs in Residence as well as Alumni and Investors in Residence that support FI chapters across the State of Texas.
Opportunities are flourishing in Dallas. There’s now a great ecosystem for entrepreneurs – from crowdfunding platforms to co-working spaces. The Founder Institute can increase an aspiring technology entrepreneur’s chance of success by providing the necessary skills and mindset – with links to the wider Texas startup ecosystem and Silicon Valley!
In addition, many of the region’s top founders, CEOs, advisors, and investors have signed on to mentor new entrepreneurs in the Dallas Virtual 2021 Founder Institute program, including:
- Adam Root: Investor, Tricent Capital
- Adam Ulevitch: Founder and CEO, Anidea
- Andre Angel: Founder and CEO
- April Dominguez: Founder & CEO, Tradiies
- Ashley Connell: CEO & Founder, Prowess Project
- Ben Davis: Founder and CEO, The Gents Place
- Brian Botch: Partner, Tricent Capital
- Brian Hammer: Founder & CEO, Residual Media
- Brice Mc Beth: Founder and CEO, Reap Marketing
- Carolyn Rodz: Founder and CEO, Hello Alice
- Chris Yeh: Founder, Blitzscaling Ventures
- Collin Hanks: Co-Founder, BrandBridge Inc.
- Daniel Black: Chief Executive Officer, Founder, Glass-Media, Inc.
- Elizabeth Gore: President, Hello Alice
- Fanny Dunagan: Founder, Pathlynks
- Farhaj Mayan: Founder / CEO, Kanna
- Guy Parker: Chief Strategy Officer, Workhorse Marketing
- Jeff Moates: Angel Investor, Briar Ridge Capital
- Jeremy Brandt: Founder/CEO, WeBuyHouses.com
- Joe Daniels: Partner, Co-Chair — Venture Capital and Emerging Companies Group, McCarter & English, LLP
- Josh Hunt: Founder / CVO, Etabolt
- Katie Wallace: Founder, Hux Sustainables
- Krishna Vattipalli: Founder and CEO, Imaginnovate Techsolutions
- Lane Campbell: CTO, Vue Ventures
- Lauren Zeien: Co-Founder , Project Halcyon
- Martin Martinez: Managing Director, Founder Institute Texas
- Michael Odiari: Founder, Check App
- Mike Breck: Principal, Acuity Thinking
- Mike Romine: Business Development, R-Water LLC
- Mohamed Elwazer: CEO / CTO, linedanceAI
- Molly Walsh: Founder, https://www.instagram.com/mw.travels/
- Neal Murphy: Chairman, Haven Holdings
- Nemoy Rau: Co-Founder, US Biometrix
- Paul O’Brien: CEO, MediaTech Ventures
- Rama Chakaki: Co-Founder, AYA Animations
- Riley Knox: Founder, Accelerate3D
- Shanna Dean: Associate, Weil, Gotshal & Manges
- Shlomi Podgaetz: Director/CEO, Rizasmart Consulting
- Sohin Shah: Sohin Shah, ESCRYPT GmbH
- Steve Denney: Co-Founder and CEO, CityFront Innovations
- Sunny Bonnell: Co-Founder, Motto
- Terri Foundray: CEO, RUMBLE
- Timo Meintjes: CEO, Farmacres Global
- Uni Rosales Yost: CEO, GoAskJoy.com
- Waafaa Arbash: CEO, WorkAround
- Wael Doukmak: CEO, Rillet, Inc.
- And many more to be announced.
The Founder Institute is designed for founders and teams all throughout the pre-seed stage, including aspiring founders with a full-time job, solo founders, teams, and founders of established companies that are pre-funding. The organization’s mission is to “Globalize Silicon Valley” and build sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.